Shipping Cost :
- Shipping within India is FREE for all orders above Rs. 20,000. For orders below that, we charge a flat Rs. 200 shipping fee.
- For International Shipments outside India -> Costs vary per location, please enter the location on the CART page to get the shipping value.
- We do not offer COD Service
Shipping Time :
- Shipping times may vary depending on the order. Look for shipping info on the product page for individual shipping times. Available pieces will be shipped in 48 – 72 hours (working days) from the date of order.
- We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and local/national holiday. Please calculate the shipping time accordingly.
- Our courier partners will be able to deliver the shipment to you between Monday through Saturday: 9 AM to 7 PM. Working days exclude public holidays and Sundays. Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
- Typically it takes 4- 7 working days to deliver within India and takes 7-20 days for international delivery.
- As soon as your package ships, we will email you your package tracking information to you in 24 hours for India Shipping and 72 hours (working days) for International Shipping.
- International shipping – We currently only service shipping to USA, UK, Malaysia, Dubai & Australia. Shipping costs vary per location and the charges will be available on the cart page once you enter the location. We DO NOT have packages pick up service from international locations in cases of repairs/services required. If services are required, please have them shipped to us and we will do the needful.
- For all India Shipments : Delhivery, Xpressbess, DTDC, ST Courier (Within Tamil Nadu) & Ecom Express are our Primary Partners.
- For International Shipments : DHL/ FedEx as our courier partner as they are the safest and most reliable. We do not use India Post.
Duties and Taxes:
- Any import duties and taxes that are charged when the parcel reaches the destination country, must be paid by the recipient. We cannot estimate the value of duties and have no control over these charges as customs policies vary from country to country. If you have questions related to custom charges please contact your local customs office.
- For all purposes, we prefer India Shipping at all times for safety concerns. If you choose international shipping as your preferred mode, please note that we are not liable for any risks involved including damage done during customs check (if any). Please note that this also applies to parcels which you get shipped to an India address which then gets sent to you internationally. Prolonged packed parcels / or parcels that get repacked by someone else, and gets moved around a lot can also result in some damages, especially in light weight pieces and in pieces with stones. (Pls note this is not a regular occurance, 99% of all products dont have any kind of damages during transit). However, we will be happy to service it for you or help you through the process. We DO NOT offer package pick up services from international locations. If services are required, please ship them to us and we will do the needful.
You will receive the tracking information on your email & your account will be updated in 24 hours once the order is shipped for India Shipping and upto 72 hours for International Shipping.
For any further queries/ information please contact us on +91 9585858844 or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org